[MlMt] RSVP/respond to ical/.ics calendar invite?

Giovanni Lanzani giovanni at lanzani.nl
Tue Oct 17 17:46:11 EDT 2017

So as far as I can see, I'm left with this

On 17 Oct 2017, at 23:18, Giovanni Lanzani wrote:

> - And how does mailmate parse the reply? For example the invite needs
> to be encoded in base64.

 From your blog post I see that in 2014 only discard or action were
supported. Is that still the case Benny?

Because otherwise there's not much this script can do, unless we defer
sending the actual email to the script (which is still possible and easy
in Python, but all the various user/password/server/port should be
passed along as well).

Cheers,

Giovanni