[MlMt] Start Mailmate in offline mode

Wed Nov 29 09:00:30 EST 2017

On 27 Nov 2017, at 1:23, Dominik Obermaier wrote:

> Sometimes I need to open MailMate in order to search for archived
> e-mails when working on non email related tasks. Unfortunately new
> e-mails arrive in my inbox as soon as I start MailMate. Is there a way
> to start MailMate in “offline mode” so all mailboxes are offline
> when starting MailMate?

No, such a feature does not exist. I guess what you would like was
perhaps a feature which always opens MailMate in offline mode and then
some easy way to take everything online?

> If there isn’t such a feature available, would it be possible to
> define a shortcut to enable/disable ALL mailboxes simultaneously?

No, but it wouldn't be hard to add I think. Something like:

	toggleOnlineStateOfAllAccounts:

That'll be in the next update.