[MlMt] Slow since HIgh Sierra upgrade?

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Fri Nov 10 11:14:36 EST 2017

On 9 Nov 2017, at 21:48, Tobias Kirchhofer wrote:

> since three days i upgraded to High Sierra and experience since then
> strange behaviour of MailMate. From time to time the spinning wheel
> appears and MailMate remains persistent unresponsive. Strange thing:
> if MailMate is like this no other application starts anymore - until
> reboot.
>
> I know sounds weird and is maybe not related to MailMate. But
> perhaps...
>
> Any ideas?

No idea whether this is related to the above or not but I am using El
Capitan and I noticed that certain actions in MM seem to have developed
hiccups since some time ago, like over past several months. No idea
whether it is related to MM updates or system upgrades, but this these
hiccups do not get any better with newer releases. Worse if anything. By
hiccups I mean MM freezing the interface and spinning pizza for a while.
Most visible is the spinning pizza when I am asking to create a new
message or (worse) to reply. It can spin from 10 secs to 30 secs before
the expected window shows up. This does not occur all the time but it
has been occurring lately often enough that it is getting slowly to be
annoying.

Robert