[MlMt] Slow since HIgh Sierra upgrade?

Fri Nov 10 10:04:48 EST 2017

On 9 Nov 2017, at 21:48, Tobias Kirchhofer wrote:

> since three days i upgraded to High Sierra and experience since then
> strange behaviour of MailMate. From time to time the spinning wheel
> appears and MailMate remains persistent unresponsive. Strange thing:
> if MailMate is like this no other application starts anymore - until
> reboot.
>
> I know sounds weird and is maybe not related to MailMate. But
> perhaps...
>
> Any ideas?

It certainly does not sound good. If your message store is not very
large then maybe it would be worth a shot to force MailMate to start
over (refetch and index emails). You can do this by deleting anything
but the `.plist` files in this folder:

     ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/

Let me know if that does not help.

Could the problem be related to running low on disk space?