[MlMt] Transferring mailmate config

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Mon Nov 6 15:46:43 EST 2017

I've copied this files:

	- ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/*.plist
	- ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Resources/
	- ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Bundles/
	- ~/Library/Preferences/com.freron.MailMate.plist

as Benny sugested me a while ago.

Seeing that this question arise again: Benny, wouldn't be possible to
have a menu-item / preference-button for exporting everything that make
sense (like a backup-capsule :-) in order to start with MailMate on a
new machine / os / etc.?

Regards,
Vlad