[MlMt] Transferring mailmate config

Robert Kroeger rjkroege at liqui.org
Sun Nov 5 16:13:47 EST 2017

Hi,

I recently installed a fresh copy of HighSierra on a Mac (probably like
a lot of other people) and wanted to easily copy my Mailmate config from
my old disk to the new one. I saw some discussions here about syncing
Mailmate config but remain unclear on what files I would need to copy to
replicate the configuration on a new machine? (In particular, without
access to the old machine’s Mailmate, I failed to replicate the exact
combination of settings that I had for Mailmate to work in a way that I
like with Gmail.)

Is it sufficient (or dangerous) to copy from `~/Library/Application
Support/MailMate` (while Mailmate is not running I presume):

```
Identities.plist
Mailboxes.plist
Sources.plist
Submission.plist
Tags.plist
```

Or do I need to copy some other files? Or are some of these better not
copied?

Rob.