[MlMt] match "contains" condition on whole word only?

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 10:03:28 EDT 2017

I've got a check-before-sending condition set up in
messageVerifications.plist that's meant to keep me from sending messages
related to the group I'm on the board of from any address other than the
one I use for board business. The relevant condition is set up as

	conditions = "(subject ~ 'board' or #unquoted ~[a] 'board')";

in other words, either the subject or the unquoted body text contains
the word "board."

But this condition is also triggered whenever I use a word like
"keyboard" or "boardwalk" or "onboarding." Is there a way to restrict it
to whole-word matching?

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com