[MlMt] one app, 2 computers

Alain Israel aisrael at pasteur.fr
Fri Nov 3 05:39:00 EDT 2017

I am using Mailmate on 2 computers, and there are 3 things I try to sync
between the 2 computers :

- flags : it works but only for the default color (red for me), the
other colors turn to red. Better than nothing, but could be improved.

- tags : my understanding is that because my server is of the Exchange
type, it will never work, except for the standard imap keywords
(Seen/answered/flagged…)

- smart mailboxes : apparently the smart mailboxes in the Mail app can
sync using icloud, but since I am using neither Mail nor icloud, is
there a way to transfer these mailboxes (using a dropbox-like procedure,
or just by transferring a file or folder by hand, which would help me to
some extent). BTW, where is the relevant information stored on the
computer (if it is,and if accessible)?

Alain