[MlMt] Alternative to Macvim bundle, to use with Vimr

Fri Nov 3 04:46:19 EDT 2017

On 2 Nov 2017, at 20:30, Giovanni Lanzani wrote:

> Here’s the thing: in vimr you need to tell vimr where to save that
> executable. I’ve put it in `~/.local/bin` as is already is in my
> `$PATH`. But I don’t think we can assume everybody does that.

No, if anything should be the default location then I think it should be
the path used when installing `vimr` using `brew cask`. This is:

	/usr/local/bin/vimr

The bundle could have a separate command for changing this default
filepath.

> They *should* however put it in their `$PATH`. How does Mailmate
> decide what `$PATH` is?

I don't like to rely on the `$PATH` variable in bundles. It makes
debugging harder when something doesn't work.