[MlMt] Tags not stored with IMAP?

Ralph Alvy ralph at ralphalvy.com
Tue May 30 14:11:02 EDT 2017

I'm told my server supports IMAP Keywords. Until this morning, I didn't
use any MailMate Tags. This morning, on one machine, I tagged a number
of messages with various tags in MailMate. On that machine I notice that
all those tags are mapped with IMAP keywords in the Tags Preferences
window.

Now I go to my second machine and notice no tags at all in the Tags
Preferences window. Do I have to manually enter each tag in that window?
I thought if my server supports IMAP Keywords, I would see that list in
the Tags Preferences window populated, and all my tagged messages
showing up as tagged.