[MlMt] Change font of headers view

Peter Keller-Marxer peter.keller at ikeep.com
Mon May 29 17:35:54 EDT 2017

Hello,

I tried to change the font and font size of the headers view as
described in the manual
(<https://manual.mailmate-app.com/hidden_preferences>):

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmHeadersViewFontName -string
"LucidaGrande"
	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmHeadersViewFontSize -float 16

This doesn't work for me (1.9.6 (5347)): The key values are set, but
font and font size are not changed. However, it works when using the
keys `MmHeadersViewWebKitStandardFont` and
`MmHeadersViewWebKitDefaultFontSize` instead.

There are two other keys, `MmHeadersViewWebKitSansSerifFont` and
`MmHeadersViewWebKitDefaultFixedFontSize`. What do they control?

Kind Regards,
Peter

- - -
__Peter Keller-Marxer__

__ikeep Ltd__ ⋅ Fuhrenstrasse 2 ⋅ CH-3098 Schliern b. Koeniz ⋅
Switzerland ⋅ [ikeep.com](http://ikeep.com)

- - -