[MlMt] MailMate/BusyContacts Disappearing Mail Activity

Tue May 2 16:06:17 EDT 2017

On 2 May 2017, at 17:21, Blayne Puklich wrote:

> Email messages that do NOT show up in the BusyContacts Activity pane
> show up in the Spotlight search results as the exact file name, such
> as 12345.eml.
>
> One additional observation. Get Info on an email message that does
> appear in BusyContacts shows a “More Info” with Authors and
> Recipients fields. Get Info on an email message that does not appear
> is missing these “More Info” fields.

These points are signs that the emails are somehow no longer indexed by
Spotlight. I wonder if they are somehow altered triggering them to be
re-indexed. But for some reason this is slow. It might be because
Spotlight it still busy indexing other emails (or other files).

(On vacation this week which means replies may be somewhat delayed.
Sorry about that.)