[MlMt] Bundle for Visual Studio Code

Tue May 2 03:09:49 EDT 2017

On 1 May 2017, at 23:06, Alexander Neng wrote:

> I switched my editor of choice from Sublime Text to Visual Studio Code
> and now I am searching for a bundle to integrate VS Code into MailMate
> to write my emails there.
> I try to use the existing Atom bundle with a changed UUID, but it
> don`t work...

You need to change all UUIDs in all files in the bundle. Use `uuidgen`
to generate new values.

If you launch MailMate from a Terminal window then it might be easier to
see any errors reported:

	/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/MacOS/MailMate

Note that I don't really know “Visual Studio Code” and I don't know
if it can do what you need for this to work at all.

(On vacation this week which means replies may be somewhat delayed.
Sorry about that.)