[MlMt] Create replies from templates

Fri Mar 24 06:42:25 EDT 2017

On 23 Mar 2017, at 21:53, Shoshanna Green wrote:

> I have a couple of bundles -- "BusyCal" and "Premailer (Python)" --
> and I don't remember where I got them or when I installed them, but
> they're in ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Managed/Bundles. Is
> there a difference? Should I create a Bundles folder one level up and
> move them there?

No, the “Managed” ones are those handled in the Bundles preferences
pane. The “Premailer” bundle was most likely added when you allowed
MailMate to do so (e.g., it'll ask when first trying to embed an HTML
message within a reply). In other words, you probably do not want to
disable it.

> (The other items in the Managed folder are a Cache folder and three
> plist files: KeyChain, LocalIndex, and Sources. The Sources.plist
> there is much older than the one in ~/Library/Application
> Support/MailMate. Now I'm confused...)

It's a different kind of sources and you should just leave these files
alone. If you delete the “Managed” folder then it'll be like
resetting all bundles installed via the Bundles preferences pane. Also,
user-created bundles should never be within this folder.