[MlMt] Create replies from templates

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 16:53:48 EDT 2017

On 23 Mar 2017, at 16:05, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 9 Mar 2017, at 22:43, Martin Guddat wrote:
>
>> you could point me in the right direction and give me a flying start
>> with a example bundle (an aspect of mailmate I have mostly ignored
>> until now)
>
> I have attached an example bundle which should be placed in this
> folder (you need to create it):
>
> 	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Bundles

I have a couple of bundles -- "BusyCal" and "Premailer (Python)" -- and
I don't remember where I got them or when I installed them, but they're
in ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Managed/Bundles. Is there a
difference? Should I create a Bundles folder one level up and move them
there?

(The other items in the Managed folder are a Cache folder and three
plist files: KeyChain, LocalIndex, and Sources. The Sources.plist there
is much older than the one in ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate.
Now I'm confused...)

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com