[MlMt] Changed prefs

Wed Mar 1 09:30:01 EST 2017

On 28 Feb 2017, at 20:28, John D. Muccigrosso wrote:

> That was weird. The View menu is back to its old self and I see that
> the "Hide message preview" was once again off. I couldn't tell, in
> part, because the window was extended down off the bottom of my screen
> (maybe because I have different two-screen set-ups at home and at
> work?). In any case, I selected that option again and now all is well.
>
> Still, those prefs changed on their own, AFAICT.

This happened to me too recently. Messages were suddenly being marked as
“read” as soon as I single-clicked them. I just had to tell it to
hide the preview again (even though it wasn’t visible to begin with).

Now, this was right after launching for the first time on a new machine
after Migration Assistant moved everything over, so maybe some weirdness
should be expected. Still though, why just that one preference out of
the hundreds that made it over just fine?

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/