[MlMt] Three questions: signature on new email (doesn't work?), quick filters (/a la/ Thunderbird), filter order

lists.freron.com at nietzold.com lists.freron.com at nietzold.com
Thu Jun 29 13:18:14 EDT 2017

2) Quicksearch

look for the quick search modifiers:

https://manual.mailmate-app.com/view#a-namesearchasearch-view

in your case:
s <query>

PS: i have set for the search the `default mailbox` to `Current
Mailbox`. in this case the scope of your search is only at the selected
mailbox (mailbox folder) on the left tree view. so if you are in inbox
then the search only in inbox. if you are at `all messages` then the
search is in `all messages`. and when you have a `smart mailbox` then
the search scope is the result of the conditions of the current smart
mailbox. you can set the default mailbox when you click in the search
and then the small dropdown arrow near the magnifier

3) the changing order is also annoying me a little :(