[MlMt] message windows stay open

Tue Jun 13 15:28:35 EDT 2017

I had things working the way I wanted. Double clicking a message opens
it in a new window. Before the last update, archiving, deleting, or
junking the message would close the window.

Now, the message is moved to the correct place, but the window stays
open.

When I updated the other day, I saw the note about the new preference to
control “selection when moving/deleting a message”. I immediately
looked for this setting to make sure it was “correct”.

Maybe I should have just left it alone? Do I need to delete that setting
altogether to get the old behavior back? If so, what’s it called
internally?

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/