[MlMt] Inject custom javascript into Message View

Verdon Vaillancourt verdonv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 12:33:17 EDT 2017

>> I've thought of creating a website where people can post all that
>> "legal" crap publicly...
>
> Randall,
>
> This might be relevant to your interests:
> http://goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/
>
> See especially the "Fun disclaimers" and "Appending disclaimers"
> sections.
>
> Enjoy.
> -sam

ha ha ha… I think I’m going to start adding this one to all my
university correspondence!

“Notice: Unless you are named "Arnold P. Fasnock", you may read only
the "odd numbered words" (every other word beginning with the first) of
the message above. If you have violated that, then you hereby owe the
sender 10 GBP for each even numbered word you have read.”