[MlMt] Inject custom javascript into Message View

Tue Jun 13 10:00:59 EDT 2017

On 13 Jun 2017, at 15:29, Padraic Renaghan wrote:

> Any way to filter the message prior to loading it into the MM Web
> View?

Kind of...

> Is that what the premailer is about?

Not quite. It's a filter, but premailer is about inlining CSS. This is
needed, because HTML really wasn't designed to allow embedding one HTML
email within another.

> Can I customize that?

There's a file in the MailMate bundle named `eventFilters.plist`. For
experimenting, you can use this to inject your own bundle commands, but
there's currently no `html_to_html` event which is kind of what you
need. I do think though that what you are trying to do might be harder
than you think. It could be very tricky to identify exactly where the
signatures are located.

Note that I've played a bit with hiding sections. See
`MmShowQuotedTextLimit` in [the
manual](https://manual.mailmate-app.com/hidden_preferences#visual-appearance).