[MlMt] Inject custom javascript into Message View

Marco Carmosino marco at ntime.org
Tue Jun 13 09:49:32 EDT 2017

For whatever it's worth, another application of javascript in MM web
view executed on plain-text messages is rendering equations. My friends
often send me markdown sprinkled with latex, and if I could run mathjax
in MM web view, this would make a lot of my email _way_ more readable.
Nicely rendered equations instead of stuff like `$g_{i,j}(z) =
f(z|_{S_{i}})$` scattered all over would make my life a lot easier.
Heck, this would probably help me sell a few copies of mailmate -- email
with readable equations is a killer feature for mathematicians, and
currently there's _no_ good solution for this anywhere.

In a perfect world, I could also render equations using mathjax in the
preview window, so I can see my own messages with the equations rendered
nicely as I type them.

Something to think on. Very limited audience for this kind of feature,
but we'd be very enthusiastic.

cheers,

-- marco