[MlMt] Inject custom javascript into Message View

Padraic Renaghan prenagha at renaghan.com
Mon Jun 12 12:59:28 EDT 2017

Working on customizations to the web view display of messages.
I see how adding my own version of stylesheet.css works, gets inlined into the head section after the built-in css file. That seems to work fine.

What I'd really like to do is inject javascript. I tried making my own version of basic.js, but that didn't seem to get injected.

I did it for headers with the headersFormatting.plist using the prefix. This seems to work well.

Any way to do this for the main message view?

If not, possible new advanced feature?

Thanks,
Padraic