[MlMt] Grouping messages by pattern ?

Tue Jun 6 15:19:06 EDT 2017

On 6 Jun 2017, at 16:13, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> one question - for now it seems I'm forced to edit the bundled
> specifiers.plist to add specifiers to i.e. "subject.body" ?

That's correct, but see the suggestion below.

> i.e. I can't just add this to `~/Library/Application
> Support/MailMate/Resources/specifers.plist`:

It's `specifiers.plist`.

This should work:

~~~
{
	parsers = {
		invites = {
			header = "subject";
			specifierRegex = '(.*?):(.*?)@(.*)';
			specifierCaptures = {
				1 = { specifier = "invite-action"; };
				2 = { specifier = "invite-title"; };
				3 = { specifier = "invite-time"; };
			};
		};
	};
}
~~~

It would be nice if you could extend `subject.body`, but that's not
currently possible. The above should be robust as long as I don't change
the format of the file :)

> I have to add this to the bundled:
> `/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/Frameworks/OakMIME.framework/Versions/A/Resources/specifers.plist`

As you know this is not a robust solution.