[MlMt] Attach Open Message to main view

Fri Jul 7 06:05:43 EDT 2017

On 7 Jul 2017, at 9:10, Dominik Obermaier wrote:

> P.S. My absolute dream feature of MailMate would be if one could see a
> correspondence view of the mail thread beside the mail window to
> quickly browse the thread. This would be especially useful for long
> and complex mail threads. :)

In theory MailMate could do that, but there are probably some caveats I
haven't thought of. Currently there is only 1 layout available for the
single message window, but in reality it is a multi-message window and
it could possibly contain a thread arcs view. I guess that's an open
challenge for those having hacked layout plist-files in the past ;-)