[MlMt] Attach Open Message to main view

Dominik Obermaier dominik.obermaier at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 03:10:27 EDT 2017

Hi Benny,

thanks, that helps a lot. The shortcut ist exactly what I was looking
for!

P.S. My absolute dream feature of MailMate would be if one could see a
correspondence view of the mail thread beside the mail window to quickly
browse the thread. This would be especially useful for long and complex
mail threads. :)

Thanks so much,
Dominik