[MlMt] Date sent column = date last saved?

Per Westerlund p1 at westerlund.se
Sun Jul 2 14:42:28 EDT 2017

Hi!

While sending a group of emails I started composing some days ago, I
noticed that once the emails are sent, they end up in my "Sent Messages"
with the value of "Date Sent" actually being when I last saved the
draft, not when I really did send it.

This "Date Sent" appears to be the header value "Date".

I was expecting the value of the header Date to be set to when I did
send the message, not when I saved it to the draft folder last time.

Is this the proper behaviour?

MailMate: Version 1.9.6 (5347)

/Per Westerlund

PS: This is not a problem for me. Now that I know this behaviour, I can
always make an insignificant edit before sending a saved mail if I want
to change the recorded date.