[MlMt] Eudora's mail concatenation in MailMate

Mike Petonic petonic at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 11:50:08 EST 2017

I agree about having a best-practices forum, of some sort, beyond the
email list.

We've got some very good power users and when they contribute things,
that's great, but using a mailing list or even mailing list archives is
like looking through a toilet-paper roll to drive.  Very tunnel-vision
like.

I like the idea of a subreddit, but I'd guess that probably less than
50% of the users use reddit.

Perhaps we could use Github's Wiki feature of the
https://github.com/mailmate/ site.  It doesn't appear that it's enabled,
or rather, it is enabled but it just redirects us to the markdown manual
(https://github.com/mailmate/mailmate_manual) again.

We could agree to limit the scope to a best-practices wiki, and thus
wouldn't have a lot of scope creep.