[MlMt] Eudora's mail concatenation in MailMate

Sam Hathaway list.mailmate at munkynet.org
Thu Jan 12 07:22:26 EST 2017

 Any sufficiently-motivated user could start an unofficial MailMate "tips n tricks" wiki. There are a variety of free wiki farms out there:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_wiki_hosting_services

If I set one up, do you suppose there'd be interest? Would Benny be willing to link to it?
-sam