[MlMt] Disable copying messages to "Sent:"

Peter Stevens peterstev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 05:35:52 EST 2017

Hi everyone,

New user here! Apologies if I am asking stupid questions. I just moved
from Thunderbird (decided I had had enough of the spinning wheel of
death), and am trying to get an equivalent configuration going. I did
not find anything useful on the [preferences
page](https://manual.mailmate-app.com/preferences). If someone could
point me to the right place so I can RTFM, that would be great!

My provider automatically copies outgoing mail to my Sent box, so I
don’t need MailMate to do it for me. How do I deactivate that?

Thanks in advance
../Peter