[MlMt] opening multiple mails

Robert Brenstein rjb at uni-potsdam.de
Tue Jan 10 11:19:16 EST 2017

A followup:

1: It is not possible to get this behaviour with the mouse - annoying
since it forces me to move my hand off the mouse just for this (yes, I
am aware that most MM users are keyboard centric). My wish: it would be
great if the right-click popup menu included the option to open messages
individually.

2: Msg windows are sorted with newest message on top — of course, when
reading a thread, I would prefer to read oldest first. Benny says that
he changed this behavior in the forthcoming release.

3: Msg windows open snag at the bottom of the screen. I seem to recall a
recent discussion about such problematic window positioning. I
discovered that the problematic positioning occurs when no message
window is open. I haven’t found a way to set the default position.
However, if I leave one msg window open (behind the main window is
fine), the further message windows open relative to that window
(actually, the latest open message window). My wish: MM could allow
setting the default position and size for opening a new message window
if no other window is open (the current behavior is fine otherwise).

Robert