[MlMt] smart mailbox flagged

Robert Brenstein rjb at uni-potsdam.de
Fri Jan 6 07:58:09 EST 2017

I’d like the smart mailbox “flagged” to show a submailbox for each
flag. Ideally, I’d like to see simply the flag icon as the submailbox
name.

I got as far as

sub mailbox for each unique value of: flags
mailbox name format: ${#flags.flag.#name}

This shows the correct submailboxes but the shown names include all tags
and flags not just the mailflags. The odd part is that the list of tags
in the names does not always include $MailFlagBitX and sometimes
includes more than one.

Note that the default name format is suggested as: ${#flags}
This produces essentially the same submailbox names, just the order of
listed tags is different.

Robert