[MlMt] mailmate and daylite

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Wed Jan 4 11:44:08 EST 2017

On 4 Jan 2017, at 17:35, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> Can MailMate be extended to interact with other programs? I see no mention of that anywhere, so I guess not. Is that considered for the future?

Not that I need it in the near future, but I just played around with JXA (Javascript for Automation) and this is very cool. So, if MM would expose functions, items etc. via an JXA  interface (which is actually AppleScript) we could script MM. Remembers me about the AREXX times on Amiga.

--

Robert M. Münch, CEO
M: +41 79 65 11 49 6

Saphirion AG