[MlMt] mailmate and daylite

Robert Brenstein rjb at uni-potsdam.de
Wed Jan 4 11:35:06 EST 2017

Can MailMate be extended to interact with other programs? I see no
mention of that anywhere, so I guess not. Is that considered for the
future?

The reason I ask is that we are using Daylite as our CRM software and
one of its features is a nice integration with Apple Mail, which
provides really useful functionality.
https://www.marketcircle.com/help/article/Daylite-mail-assistant-DMA/

As it is, it seems that we need to use Apple Mail for business mails and
MailMate for any other mails.

I just noticed that MailMate is not even on the list of mail clients
that their system can use for sending mail:
https://www.marketcircle.com/help/article/which-email-clients-are-supported-by-daylite/

Robert