[MlMt] Export/Import/Sync Mailbox Conditions/Rules, etc.?

Jim McCarty huckncatch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 19:02:48 EST 2017

Hi All,

I have a home computer and a work computer where I use MailMate and now
that I'm getting more into the awesome customization I can do, I find
myself taking work I do on one computer (setting up smart mailboxes,
tweaking rules and conditions, etc.) and needing to duplicate that on
the other computer so I have a "unified" email experience.

Is there a way to move these configurations from one computer to the
other? I don't mind doing some manual work like grabbing an xml file,
making manual changes to tweak an already established file, or what have
you.

Thanks, Jim