[MlMt] PGP Usage & Untrusted Keys

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Tue Jan 3 07:30:38 EST 2017

Hi, I'm using PGP and I get the following message when sending an encrypted email in a dialog with a "Trust Once" button:

USERID_HINT E12C4810802DFEF0 Robert M. Münch <robert.muench at saphirion.com>
NEED_PASSPHRASE E12C4810802DFEF0 7553390AF5349968 1 0
GOOD_PASSPHRASE
INV_RECP 10 <abc at xyz.com>
FAILURE sign-encrypt 53

Looks like this is a log output. I'm wondering about the "INV_RECP 10" which means that the key is not trusted. But I signed and trusted the key (locally), so it should be trusted.

So, using "Trust Once" it seems the mail is send encrypted. But next time, the dialog comes back. I haven't seen any option to either "Trust this key" or a way to tell MM to send emails to untrusted keys as well.

Anything I'm missing?

--

Robert M. Münch, CEO
M: +41 79 65 11 49 6