[MlMt] Domain whitelist for remote content, revisited

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Fri Feb 24 02:48:38 EST 2017

On 23 Feb 2017, at 19:11, Sam Hathaway wrote:

> - I'd like to see some of these images.
> - Hm, do I click "Load Once"? I have no idea how many questions Little
> Snitch will make me answer.
> - OK, let's do it!
> - [Answer like a dozen allow/deny questions]
> - Damn, I guessed wrong and denied a domain that had an image I
> needed.
> - [Go to Little Snitch preferences and change settings]

Hmmm, here I would (and do) click "forever" and select allow/deny for
the various domains. In the beginning Little Snitch will ask a lot but
after a while most of the links already have a rule. Alternatively you
open LS and define a rule that blocks most stuff and the add some
exceptions to that rule (I think that works).

= jem