[MlMt] the "mailbox from certain contacts" question

Thu Feb 23 07:54:08 EST 2017

On 21 Feb 2017, at 18:02, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

>> I assume what you mainly need is for these emails to be tagged as VIP
>> or maybe Important (in Gmail language). This could be done by a
>> custom bundle command which is run by a rule on all incoming
>> messages. Should I create an example framework for you and then you
>> can fill in the holes?
>
> Sure.

I've attached an example bundle which you need to place here:

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Bundles/

It has a single command named “VIP Check”. Right now it's just
hardcoded to archive any emails which are from your address. Just as an
example, it's written using python, but you can do whatever you want as
long as you can access environment variables in the scripting language.