[MlMt] the "mailbox from certain contacts" question

Mike Brasch mikebrasch at fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 21 13:41:03 EST 2017

On 19 Feb 2017, at 23:41, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> I'm looking for ways to have a mailbox that shows any email from a
> specific group of people, similar to VIP in iOS or apple mail.

I have a helper smart folder named "ViP source" with

	mailboxes: "All messages"
	condition: "Tags/Keyword" include "ViP"

Additionally I have the main smart folder "ViP" with

	mailboxes: "All messages"
	condition: "From>Name" is in "ViP source" "From>Name"
	submailboxes: "From>Name"

All you have to do is to tag one mail for each person you want to see in
your ViP folder.

Does it do what you want?

--
Gruß