[MlMt] subfolders only if unread ?

Thu Feb 16 11:19:20 EST 2017

On 16 Feb 2017, at 14:58, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> aaaaand now I tried it a bit more and got some feedback:

This is how you thank me ;-)

> I would still like if it was possible to have submailfolders only show
> up if they actually have a "Count > 0".
>
> So now i'm caught between two evils - having a long list of
> submailfolders or reintroduce the VIPUnread "workaround" but then 'x'
> does not work because the folder is already filtered to be only
> showing unread.

It might not be perfect, but would it help if toggling a filter always
applied to the parent mailbox when dynamic submailboxes are involved?
That would mean a short list of mailboxes when only looking on unread.
Hitting the shortcut would then cause all read messages to be included
(including more emails in the parent mailbox and a longer list of
submailboxes).