[MlMt] Importing mail issue

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Wed Feb 15 20:41:14 EST 2017

I wanted to switch to MM as of the new year but I did not manage to
actually get going until a week later. I just tried to import mails sent
in the previous mail program, so I have all mails sent out this year in
MM, but had to delete them all. The mbox file has the correct dates for
all messages, but the imported messages have the date received set to
the import date and time, which makes them useless for me, although I
can see that logically it is when MM received them. Is there a way to
import messages and have MM place them properly in time?

Robert