[MlMt] gnupg2 via Homebrew = MISSING_COMMAND

catesandrew at gmail.com catesandrew at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 19:32:09 EST 2017

That’s probably because homebrew is not in your path. The quickest
solution would be to link it in `/usr/bin`, add `/usr/local/bin` to
`/etc/paths` or some other solution. Currently my `/etc/paths` has the
following:

```
/usr/local/bin
/usr/local/sbin
/usr/bin
/bin
/usr/sbin
/sbin
```

Your `/etc/profile` is called which invokes `/usr/libexec/path_helper`
which uses `/etc/paths` to add to your `PATH` environment. Then log out
and back in. Now all your apps would have access to your locally
installed homebrew apps.