[MlMt] subfolders only if unread ?

Fri Feb 10 08:04:08 EST 2017

On 3 Feb 2017, at 0:44, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> I've asked before if it was possible to have a toggle on folders to
> show/hide unread.
>
> I'm still eagerly waiting for that - but I was wondering if that is
> too hard to now, how
> about being able to have the submailboxes only show up if there are
> unread ?
>
> Would that be feasible ?

So that would be:

	TheMailbox
		TheMailboxUnread
			Submailbox 1
			Submailbox 2.
			Submailbox ...

In other words, you cannot do it without the intermediate unread
mailbox.

With regard to toggling. The easiest implementation I could do would
probably be a key binding to enable/disable the conditions applied to a
given mailbox. Then you could add a condition to only show unread
messages and this could be toggled. (This would also be very flexible
with regard to creating all kinds of “toggling”, especially if
MailMate simply inverts the enabled-state of all conditions defined for
the mailbox.)

Would that work for you? I don't think it would take long to implement
(but I could be wrong).