[MlMt] Create replies from templates

Martin Guddat martin.guddat at gmx.de
Thu Feb 9 16:15:04 EST 2017

The post on Mail tracking of today on this mailing list brought my
attention back to Postbox. What they call Response Templates seems to be
what I am looking for. I am quite astonished nobody built any workflows
like this with Mailmate.

So I keep trying to find a way that works for me. Did some experiments
with the

defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmReplyWroteString -string 'On %e %b
%Y, at %k:%M, ${from.name:${from.address}} wrote:'

settings but was not satisfied with my results.

Kind regards

Martin