[MlMt] could emate read its To/CC and possible other headers from the file ?

Sat Dec 23 05:15:56 EST 2017

On 22 Dec 2017, at 9:27, Max Andersen wrote:

> I was wondering if emate would be able to read to/cc/bcc headers from
> the passed in body ?

> Is that possible ?

No, but it sounds like you could create a script which converts your
input file format into something you can pass to `emate` :-)

Alternatively, you could look into creating a bundle command to create
these emails. You could then write your template draft in MailMate. *If*
I have time I'll create an example for you later.