[MlMt] . Re: High Sierra, APFS, Time Machine, and MailMate.

David Hoffman david at hoffmanphotos.com
Thu Dec 14 13:30:02 EST 2017

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 Randall Meadows wrote:

>Neither of which, though, do "versioned" backups like TM does, right?
>You only get the most recent "snapshot" of the drive, not any history of
>any items?

CS can be set up to keep archived copies of changed or deleted items. I have it archive the last 6 versions. CS allows you to be as granular as you like by making multiple backup scripts so some items can be backed up at different intervals and the number of previous versions of items to be archived can be varied.

David Hoffman

  David Hoffman Photo Library
 http://www.hoffmanphotos.com
 twitter: @davidhoffmanuk