[MlMt] Gmail stars vs flags

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Sat Dec 9 13:19:32 EST 2017

On 8 Dec 2017, at 15:48 (-0500), Robert Brenstein wrote:

> It seems they are running GCP 6.1.18 and from what you are saying, I
> gather that I have to learn to live with only the standard flags on
> this serviceā€¦

Well, you should be able to use MM's "Tags" preference pane to give a
meaningful "Display Name" to each of the 3 generic keywords ($Label1,
$Label2 and $Label3 ) that CGP supports. I don't have a CGP system to
test directly at the moment but my old mail archives have evidence that
$Label1 worked for me earlier this year.