[MlMt] Do you want to quit before sending messages?

Zvi Biener zvistrash at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 17:19:03 EDT 2017

Hi Folks,
Another silly question: if I have messages waiting to be sent and I try
to quit, I get the following message: "Do you want to quit before
sending messages?". If I select "Send Now", the messages are sent, but
MM remains open. Is this the standard behavior, or did I change a hidden
preference I forgot about? I always expect MM to quit after sending the
messages, and I don't remember if that was an old behavior, or if I'm
just expecting 'wrong.'
Thanks,
Zvi