[MlMt] Is it possible to refresh the addressbook data from MailMate?

Jody Foo jody.foo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 03:45:30 EDT 2017

I use Google's contact service and the Contacts Mac OS app is connected to my gmail account. I discovered that after editing and adding contacts using [BusyContacts](https://www.busymac.com/busycontacts/) (which I use as my main contacts manager) that I had to open the Mac OS Contacts app for the edits and additions to be synced and made available in MailMate.

Is this a limitation of using the system address book, or is it possible to trigger a refresh from within MailMate? Or can I add the CardDAV source to MailMate directly using some hidden option? Or perhaps even specify a shell command to use for address completion (since I already set this up for my experiments with command line mail agents)?

regards,

Jody