[MlMt] BusyContacts and MailMate integration

Zak McClellan zmcclellan at diconconsulting.com
Wed Apr 26 12:19:59 EDT 2017

+1 on this issue

Can’t recall when things stopped working on the BusyContacts activity
feed.
I have no record, but I think it was when I made BC my ‘system
default’ contact manager.  Or at least the manager used in Alfred.
Maybe MailMate as default email?

For me there is a definitive cutoff date for email in the activity feed.

-Zak

MacBookPro 11,4 Core i7, 2.8GHz (16GB RAM)
Mid 2015 15-inch Retina
OS X 10.12.3 (16D32)

MailMate 1.9.6 (5347)
Alfred 3.3.1 [806]