[MlMt] BusyContacts and MailMate integration

Blayne Puklich blayne at puklich.com
Tue Apr 25 20:23:25 EDT 2017

Hi!

I’ve trudged through the mailing list archives and done quite a bit of
Googling to try and figure out why the BusyContacts and MailMate
integration doesn’t work. BusyContacts just won’t show email
activity.

Indexing is enabled in MailMate. The Custom Location is enabled and left
as the home directory.

Spotlight finds emails just fine via multiple searches - name, email
address, etc.

MailMate is the default mailer.

.eml files open with MailMate.

I even logged out of iCloud and back in, just for kicks.

Is this working for anyone else? Any other things for me to try? Thanks
much in advance!

---
Blayne Puklich             Minneapolis, MN       PGP Key ID: 0xC52CA6C1
* mailto:blayne at puklich.com
          I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.